This is what I had for dinner tonight!
Here I go with a rough recipe!
- 1 can tomato soup + 1 1/2 cans water
- 1 tsp chicken Better Than Bouillon
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- A little bit of green chili’s (most of the can went to the crock pot, the rest went into my soup)
- Generous squirt of lime juice
- 2 Tb sour cream
- Generous dash of taco seasoning
- Generous dash of cumin
It was good! Added some tortilla strips on top and we had box corn bread on the side. Overall a good meal!
For Phe estimates, see my Sauces post, but I think a bowl of this is less than 100 mg Phe.